PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY!
IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
These Terms of Service [TOS] apply to your employment of the online signage services offered by QRHal.com. By payment of a fee for QRHal.com services you accept and are bound by the terms and conditions in these Terms of Service. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not initiate the QRHal.com service nor pay our fee.
- QRHal.com’s online signage service consists of (a) hosting of a unique web page [we call this your Showcase] on the QRHal.com domain for a period as agreed at time of payment for the service; (b) delivering to the person creating the Showcase a unique QR icon label which should be affixed only to the item subject of the Showcase; and (c) forwarding to the person creating the Showcase limited contact information of those who request their contact information be forwarded.
- QRHal.com reserves the right to delete, move, or edit - without refund - any Showcase originated through the QRHal.com service that comes to our attention which we consider unacceptable or inappropriate. We reserve this right whether our decision is based upon legal or other reasons. Should the person who created the Showcase take exception to our action we are always willing to discuss our action and willing to reconsider our decision if we become convinced that our action was inappropriate. Please direct emails concerning these issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using the QRHal.com service, you represent that (a) you are at least legal age in the jurisdiction - as identified by zip code - in which the service will be rendered, and (b) you are the owner, or legal representative, of the item described on a Showcase.
- To employ QRHal.com’s service you will be required to provide certain limited personal identifying and contact information.
- You must have possession of the actual item described on the Showcase and the ability to transfer title to the item unless the Showcase states the conditions which prevent the title from being transferred.
- You are not obligated to show an offering price. However, if you do show an offering price be prepared to sell at that price and on the terms of which appear on the Showcase. If the Showcase indicates an offering price of $1 you must be prepared to sell at the price of $1. An offering price of $1, or an obvious intentional misrepresentation of the offering price, may result in deletion of the Showcase without obligation to refund any fee that may have been paid.
- The information on a Showcase must accurately describe the item subject of the Showcase.
- You may not charge a fee to anyone for information about the item subject of your Showcase unless the Showcase specifically states that you will charge a fee to provide information about the item.
- You may not assign or delegate to any third party any rights or obligations of may have by virtue of having employed the QRHal.com service.
- You may not cause more than one item, or group of items at a single price, to be subject of a Showcase. Our service does not contemplate description of more than one item per Showcase. If you wish to sell multiple items at individual prices you must create one Showcase for each item you wish to sell. Should we discover any Showcase that violates this requirement, we have reserved the right to disable that Showcase without obligation to refund any fee that may have been paid.
- You alone are responsible for information found on a Showcase at time of payment of the QRHal.com fee.
- Though QRHal.com can not monitor every transaction that originates on or takes place through the QRHal.com service, we may perform random quality assurance tests to confirm that Showcases do not misrepresent the items described thereon.
- Videos and still photos found on a Showcase must be of the actual item subject of the Showcase. As part of our random quality assurance tests, if we encounter a video or photo or text description that we believe does not accurately represent the actual item subject of the Showcase, we reserve the right to immediately disable that Showcase without obligation to refund any fee that may have been paid.
- Payment of the QRHal.com service fee is record of your agreement to cooperate with these random quality assurance tests. If our tests reveal, or we otherwise learn, that you are engaging in "bait and switch" or other unfair or deceptive type practices, QRHal.com and its registered owner reserve the right to deny you use of the QRHal.com service.
- QRHal.com does not countenance frauds and misrepresentations by either the party who creates a Showcase nor by a prospect who expresses interest in the item subject of a Showcase. When we discover that either party has employed our online signage service to defraud, or attempt to defraud, the other - or anyone including us - we will not knowingly provide our service to that person again.
- In connection with our efforts to combat fraud or misrepresentation of any kind some Showcases may be screened before the Showcase is allowed to go live. This process may delay display of a Showcase for up to 24 hours from the time of payment of the QRHal.com service fee.
- As part of our effort to combat fraud or misrepresentation we may also screen prospect contact information which we are requested to send to a person who created a Showcase.
- Payment of the QRHal.com service fee is record of agreement by the person who creates a Showcase that the Showcase will not contain any defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, misleading or illegal content, or any other material that infringes on the rights of others or interferes with the ability of others to enjoy QRHal.com’s services.
- Under no circumstance will QRHal.com or its registered owner be liable to you or anyone else for any damages other than direct damages arising out of your use of the QRHal.com service or other service associated with or otherwise linked to/from the Showcase on QRHal.com including without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, or other damages of any kind (including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data), even if QRHal.com is advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. You agree that the liability of QRHal.com and/or its registered owner arising out of any kind of legal claim related to the QRHal.com service will not exceed the amount of fee you paid for the use of the QRHal.com service. Because some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some of these limitations may not apply to you.
- You agree to indemnify and hold QRHal.com and its registered owner harmless against any and all claims, of whatever nature, that arise out of your use of the QRHal.com service.
- These Terms of Service will be construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which the item subject of a Showcase is titled and/or registered as identified on the Showcase. Payment of fee for the QRHal.com service is record of your consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in the state in which the item subject of a Showcase is titled and/or registered as identified on the Showcase for resolution of all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service.
- These Terms of Service contain the entire agreement and understanding between you, QRHal.com and its registered owner regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior proposals, understandings and all other agreements, oral and written, between and/or among the parties relating to this subject matter. QRHal.com reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time and will post any such changes on the QRHal.com website.
- QRHal.com, and its registered owner, reserve the right to deny use of the QRHal.com service to anyone who we believe has violated these Terms of Service.